What to Expect Owning English Bull Terrier Dog Breed, The Pro's and Con's
- Easy to maintain coat will not need much brushing , but i do recommend putting a oil based animal friendly ointment on the skin as they are prone to itching can get dry skin conditions, hair is similar to most short haired terriers but from my experience they do not malt anywhere as much as a Jack Russell.
|CLICK TO BUY|
- Very loyal animals if you are a insecure or just a lonely person with no many friends one of these is will give you ore time and attention than several hundred so called Facebook friends
- Whilst these dogs are pretty rough and muscular in appearance they actually understand who to be rough playful with and how just need loves, not much is mentioned about this but these dogs are incredibly caring with babies and old people alike, my last English Bull terrier used to help my dad get down the stairs when he was to old to do it all by himself pretty incredible to see and i regret never doing a video whilst both my dog and dad were alive, and the reverse of this the same dog would sleep under my newborn babies cot and if my son was in distress always find us to make us aware.
|MUST BUY BOOK|
- English Bullterrier is a dog that has to have company which has its advantages and disadvantages, a English Bullterrier attaches itself very strongly to people and other animals in its circle , so you get one as a puppy and have children cats etc, your new dog will automatically take itself on she or he is the mom or dad of that family, this is great as it will protect its inner circle till the end, but also you need to be a strong owner as if not your English Bullterrier will see you the owner as its understudy/child , sure bully owners know what i mean by this, a Bullterrier is a dominant strong willed dog there the boss!!! never get owned by one need to make sure from beginning who rules who
|BULL TERRIER COLLECTIBLES FOR SALE|
- Also a Bullterrier is pretty unusual dog breed if walking your dog, do understand you will get attention, this is a good thing i think , my partner is not good going out talking to people if you own or think of owning one of these people in the street/park will talk to you so helps with outside socialism , Basically this dog breed is a ice breaker, or even a chat up tool, yep having one of these is more powerful on the street than have a ferrari and alot cheaper !
- English Bull Terriers sleep a lot, they will be OK in a flat , just take for good walk once a day and do not bark much they are pretty chilled out creatures,
- Strong dogs can take a lot of punishment from kids playing with them etc, i accidentally hit a golf ball of my dogs head and she just carried on walking, sure these dogs do not feel pain, and as a result will allo kids to play rough or cats they just give you a look like what you doing, (THIS DOES NOT MEAN HURT THEM) ,
- A Bull-terrier is stubborn lazy and mostly cant be bothered to lose its temper but warning if it does its pretty scary like with any strong dog, but Once my Bully fell out play fighting with my brothers Akita , was not nice i had to throw both dogs in my pond to stop them!! so do not wind one up that's all i am saying!
|PLEASE WATCH OUR VIDEOS ON PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE|
- Deafness in white colours as much as everyone really knows the white ones i would and have a Brindle coloured one, or get a tri-colour seem more healthier.
- Very strong willed not for a roll over and die type of person, do not smack or hit these will make them worse , they learn more about taking away love from them, seriously smacking don't work they are hardly noticeable to pain, words hand gestures and love work better,
- The Reason these dogs have a bad name is idiots who like to think there gangsters like to own them and can not cope with there strong personalities and hit them, so they rebel and go out of control, simples, but yep hard when a Bull-terrier rips all your bed cloths of bed whilst spinning and jumping on your bed not to hit them, just take them outside in garden for some thinking time of the naughty step, these dogs are like kids !!
- Bull terriers get emotionally attached , they are like that Foreign guy who adds to as a friend on Facebook, and keeps messaging you telling how pretty you are and just wont leave you alone, come on girls you know what i mean, unless its just my wife who gets this..
- so if you have or get one may take a bit of time for one to accept someone new into your life, don't want to sound rude but ladies if you get a bully, then a new partner, bedtime may be tricky at the start as poor doggy thinks your getting hurt and don't like it,
- My bully will not tolerate any of its inner circle family getting hurt,
|WALL ART FOR SALE|
- If you are a private person , or maybe even a drug dealer and do not want attention don't walk one down the road they get attention people will approach you and walks to shop start to take longer with people chatting to you, but said in earlier comment, this can be a positive meeting new people and making new relationships, i am sure a Bull Terrier is a better ice breaker than a polar bear !!
- The Number one worst point of having a Bull terrier is knowing one day it will break your heart.
- Istill have not got over the last bull terrier passing away nearly 10 years ago i still get night terrors over it.., my partner says its because there angels and God wants them back, which does sound about right if there was someone up there.
Owning an English Bull Terrier, through the eyes of a 14 year oldLoki, our dog, can be a lot of work sometimes, at times she can be clingy. Sometimes she nibbles my feet, it doesn't hurt it can be just very annoying.
However, sometimes she can be cute and playful,
Also, she is very obedient, she listens to what your saying and understands and normally if you say things like 'sit' and she understands what you're saying.
Bull Terriers can be mischievous, naughty and cheeky, for example she has 'accidents' around the house which is very annoying. But she is still very loving so you overlook those kind of things.
Overall, a English Bull Terrier is a very good companion to have and will not let you down...